Sunday 26 September 2010

Santiago

Hello friends
Santiago is an unknown place for me, but I will try to write something about this city. Actually, I don't like Santiago, because is a place without a true soul. Well, I guess that the last comment was exaggerated. However, I believe that if Santiago is my place of origin, is very obviously that I have to make an effort to talk about its qualities.
In Santiago you can go to many places, in fact you can choose some place in relation to your interests. I mean, If you want to dance you can go to Discoteque, for example. There are museums, beautiful parks, historic sites, etc.
Five places where you can go related to five things that you can do:
1) San Cristobal Hill. In this place a tourist can enjoy the landscape and make exercise going up the hill. When you go up the San Cristobal Hill you can find the metropolitan zoo and have a good time with many animals for low price. I choose this place because each place should to be known through its natural areas.
2) Bellas artes museum. In this place all the tourists can learn about culture and improve their knowledge related to art as a social construction of a nation. This museum is very important and its history is a mirror of the chilean society. I choose this place because I think that is very important recognize the culture of a city through its historical institutions.
3) Central Market. The chilean food is offered at the Central Market, which is very important to understand the chilean culture. I choose this place because the food represent the structure of our society and nation.
4) Barrio Bellavista. This place is special to have a good night. The tourists can eat, drink (many drinks) and dancing to nightclubs music. If you are stressed this place is for you. I choose this place because the fun is an important part with regards to as a city is presented to the people.
5) Cafe con piernas. This place exists only in Chile, which is very important to understand to Santiago as a city with strange particularities. I choose this place because the way to live the sex is an aspect very important for the culture.
Bye my friends, the next week I will come back

No comments:

Post a Comment