Tuesday 28 September 2010

Cinema experience

Hello my friends, I will write about films in this opportunity
The cinema is a great place, but if you want to go to the cinema to see a film you must to waste many money. Some people say that the ticket’s price is appropriate with regards to the good (to see a film), but the experience related to the cinema depends of the economical situation of the people. Then, some people don’t have the opportunity to see some film.
I like very much to see a good film, but I never go to the cinema. Normally, the reason of that fact is related to my loneliness. I have felt so strange when I have seen a film lonely. However, this year I visited the cinema three times, which is a huge quantity for my normal average of films. I have gone to the cinema two times with my girlfriend and one time with my mother. The last time when I went to the cinema it was the in August of this year. It was a great experience, because we (my mother and I) went to the cinema in the morning and nobody were in it. We saw “the Inception”.
I never rented films, but I have pirate movies. I know that the pirate movies are illegal, but I don’t care, because is stupid that I feel guilty about an industry that earns millions and millions only with the cinemas.
On the other hand, my favorite film is Taxi Driver, because I think that this film is a great description of the deep America. Taxi Driver is about a guy that drives a taxi. Well, is a poor description of the film, but I really think that you must to see it to understand the complexity behind the history of this film. However, I have seen this film only twice, because I think that the films can lose their magic when somebody repeats the experience many times. “Taxi Driver” doesn’t have weak points, because it is a piece of art, anyway that is my personal view. Obviously, I would recommend this film only if you want to think, because is a complex film.
Bye my friends, I see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment