Tuesday 31 August 2010

England: a magnetic country

Hello everybody, I will write about England
I would like to visit many countries, but if I had to choose only one I think that a nice place would be England. I don't know many things about England, but my mind has built a representation of England as a country with a strange attraction for all people, I mean, I would travel to England because my instinct suggests that this place is amazing, but strictly speaking I don't have real reasons to support my choice.
Regarding my knowledge of England I know that is a beautiful place, but with a very cold weather, however I prefer the cold places. Some people say that England is a very expensive place, but really I am not sure about that at all. Anyway England is a country with a very important past for mundial history (birthplace of industrial capitalism) and modern music (great musicians and bands were from England, for example The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, The Sex Pistols, The Clash, etc.).
In England I would walk quietly along the street, avenues and parks only thinking in good experiences of my life. In addition I would visit the places with a historical value. I would like to see and talk with the people and know their attitudes and ways of being.
Finally, I would like to study in England in some important University (Oxford, for example), because my labor experience would improve their quality (like a practical resource). However my intention would be visit England for satisfy my internal drive.
Thank you, I see you next time

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you like walking along quiet streets and parks, London is the place to go. And while in the rest of Europe visits to museums can be expensive, you can visit great galleries in London for free.

    ReplyDelete